FireTap Games ® is committed to protecting your privacy. FireTap Games ® (“FTG”) is the registered trademark and trading name of Hell Tap Entertainment LTD (“HTE”). HTE is located at The Retreat, 406 Roding Lane South, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8EY. This privacy notice applies to the FTG website and the information collected by HTE by telephone and email. This privacy notice governs data collection and usage by HTE for product sales, tournaments, contests, sweepstakes, and related services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. The personal information of all users may be collected, used and disclosed as described below. This privacy notice does not apply to third-party websites or companies that are not owned or operated by HTE.
Our contact details
HELLTAP ENTERTAINMENT LTD t/a FIRETAP GAMES
The Retreat, 406 Roding Lane South, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8EY.
The type of personal information we collect
As an e-commerce and community website, HTE collects the following personal information (“PI”) from its website visitors:
- E-mail address
- Home or work address
- Telephone number
- Commercial information (such as product purchases)
- Financial information (such as Credit Card and/or other payment methods)
- Internet or other electronic activity (such as IP address, Cookies, web browser)
- Communications with us, including interactions with us and contacts through social media channels.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- We request data directly from you and other consumers through your interactions with and use of our websites or services. For example, we collect personal information as a condition of registering for an account on the website, such as a Retailer Account. We may also collect personal information when you contact us, fill out a form, or post/comment on our blogs and community forums.
- Through our games and mobile apps. For example, if you play our games, we may record your actions in the game in order to track your progress or in-game purchases;
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- When you, or on behalf of a Retailer, make an online purchase of a game or other product.
- Through other online platforms when you sign-in with one of our partners;
- Through automated technologies, online browser tools, and other technologies that can determine your location using your device, as well as cookies, and pixel tags (see the “Automatic Information” section below for more information);
- From our third-party service providers, business partners, marketing companies (including marketing tools), mailing companies, and research organisations; and
- From government agencies or public records.
- We may augment the personal information you provide to us with other information that we validly collect from public sources or third parties.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at [email protected].
How We Use Your Personal Information
Generally, your personal information (“PI”) will be used to provide you with the services you have requested. HTE does not offer financial incentives for the use of PI. Below are the purposes for which we may use your PI:
- Improve Services. HTE may use PI for our internal business purposes, such as developing new products, enhancing our websites and apps, and improving our products, services, and offerings.
- Marketing Communications. HTE may use PI to inform you of other products and services available from FTG and its affiliates. HTE may also contact you via surveys or other means to conduct research about your opinion of current services or potential new services that may be offered. Customers may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe link on the emails we send out or by simply requesting us to do so via email.
Note that HTE uses third-party marketing tools (such as a Facebook pixel).
- Protection and Security. HTE may use personal information to protect the security and integrity of our websites or systems, and for the protection of HTE, our users, and others.
- Legal and Regulatory. HTE may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on HTE; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of HTE, including its websites; or (c) act under extenuating circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the HTE websites or the public.
From time to time, we may also combine your PI with information obtained from other sources, including third parties, to provide you with more customised Services and product offerings.
We may use PI collected from any of these sources for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
With whom do we share your Personal Information
HTE shares PI about you to provide you with the services you have requested. HTE does not sell personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose. However, HTE may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Third Party Service Providers. HTE occasionally hires other companies to provide limited services on its behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings and packages, providing customer support, processing transactions, conducting surveys, processing email communications, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the PI they need to deliver the service. Such service providers would be under an agreement to maintain the confidentiality of your information and be prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. We use common carriers to deliver packages and mailings.
- Business Transfers or Assignments. In the event HTE is engaged in any proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of a business, the purchase or sale of our business, or as part of any bankruptcy proceedings, data and PI is generally one of the transferred assets.
- At your direction. We may use and disclose your PI as you otherwise consent, including by your acceptance of this privacy notice. Additionally, if you enter a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion, the rules may include applicable provisions related to the sharing of PI.
How we store your personal information
“Automatic Information” is information automatically collected by our webserver (which may be hosted by a third party) or third-party services (such as Google Analytics) that your web browser automatically makes available to us whenever you visit our website.
We receive and store certain types of Automatic Information whenever you access our websites or interact with us. This includes “Cookies.” A “Cookie” is a small text file that is sent to your browser and provide a means for websites to recognize you and keep track of preferences. Among other things, Cookies help us identify returning users and maintain your user session, so you do not have to log in each time you access the site from the same computer.
In addition to Cookies, our webserver automatically recognizes and/or collects (when possible) certain information, such as your web browser and IP address. An “IP Address” is a number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet.
We may use such Automatic Information for purposes of system administration, to improve design and content, and in the aggregate to analyze website usage and/or to assess the traffic to the website.
Our websites may have Google Analytics enabled. To find out how Google Analytics collects and
processes data, read “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” (located at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites ).
We do recognise the General Privacy Control (GPC). Note: when you use our website, some browsers have Do Not Track (“DNT”) features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. Because there is not yet a consensus on how companies should respond to other web browser-based DNT mechanisms, we do not respond to web browser-based DNT signals at this time. Please be aware that limiting the ability of website technologies may limit your experience. If you would like additional information about online tracking and various opt-out mechanisms, please see https://youradchoices.com/
Because we link to social media sites, and from time to time may include third-party advertisements, these and other parties HTE works with may collect your personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit our website. HTE does not control these third parties and is not responsible for the actions of our third-party business partners.
Please note that not all tracking will stop even if you delete cookies.
We may use third-party servicing technology and service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our sites. They may collect information about your visits to our Sites, other sites, and your interaction with our products and Services. They may also use information about your visits to send you targeted advertisements for goods and services. This information is collected through the use of a pixel tag or similar technology.
Children and Minors
HTE does not direct services to or collect PI of individuals under the age of sixteen (16) and we do not sell the PI of minors. If you are under age 16, please do not submit personal information to us. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us by email and we will work with you to address this issue.
Security of your Personal and Financial Information
HTE is committed to protecting the security of your personal and/or financial information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal and/or financial information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal and/or information you provide on computer systems with limited access, use industry-standard practices for data security, and use reputable payment providers. Keep in mind that there is no such thing as perfect security.
Limitation of Liability.
Your data protection rights
Under UK data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected].
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk